I have spent much of the weekend working on the documentation.
I do my work in WordPress so I set up a side site on my CoffeeTroup.com site
and did it there.
Steps so far.
Set up the site including , pick and modify a theme, put in the basics to
set the flow and layout
Backup, registered for Google analytics. Set up for photo gallery when I
need enlarge images. Also set up for video embedding
Set up for printer friendly
The system will work on all browsers, PC, Mac and Linux. Also works well on
The work to date has been setting up the infrastructure and copying over the
overview and installation.
I did screen captures of the main features of the program and am starting to
put those in today
Comments can be made directly on the site. I am making assumptions and
statements. If I am wrong just tell me. I find this an easier way than
asking questions. Who knows, I could be right J
Why not also announce new releases to our users mailing list as well?
We released recently v0.3.4. The following are the changes and additions:
- adds ArduinoTC4 device support
- adds TE VA18b device support
- improved Fuji PXR/PXG support
- support for file paths with accent characters
- main window layout improvements
- improved events visualization and capacity
- improved roasting properties dialog
- statistic characteristic line as y-label to ensure visibility if axis limits are changed
- duplicate recent file names show containing directory
- remembers user selected profile path
- added DeltaET/DeltaBT filter to make those delta curves more useful
- adds volume and bean probe density
- adds new command to start/restart roasts
- bug fixes
We already discovered some typos in the statisticbar calculation that results in wrong flavor estimations. This will be fixed in the next version. If you find any other issues or you an idea how we can enhance Artisan please report.
The Artisan Team.
PS: Don't forget to introduce yourself here...
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 Euro/mtl.! Jetzt mit
gratis Handy-Flat! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl